logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] contours not rendered anymore

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 13 08:12:47 GMT 2018

Hi,
Since recently one of my contour tiles of my Benelux map is not rendered anymore. I am using mkgmap r-4127

In my workflow I use mkgmap.args -c contours\contours.args, the contours folder you can download here:
http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/mkgmap/

As you can see, I do not use already processed img's but mp format, because two tiles on top of each other that were compiled with different versions of mkgmap will cause conflicts so I have to process them with exactly the same mkgmap as my map tiles. Maybe the latest versions of mkgmap cannot do this correctly anymore? Problem tile is 10010201.mp, it is compiled as 10010201.img but is not included in the map anymore. Is this tile too big?  I know there is a workaround by combining contour data straight into the map data but it has always worked until now.