logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restrictions - via ways

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Mar 3 10:29:58 GMT 2018

Hi Colin,

I think you are mistaken, support for via ways was added with the merge of the via_ways branch in r3175.
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=3175

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl>
Gesendet: Samstag, 3. März 2018 11:26:05
An: mkgmap dev list
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Turn restrictions - via ways

Hi,

I just read that the iD editor now includes support for via ways in turn restrictions. Making them so accessible means that in time we are going to see more and more of these constructions. If I am not mistaken mkgmap can only handle a via point as a node in a turn restriction, because that's the way Garmin works. Is there any way we can maintain the functionality of mkgmap by allowing turn restrictions involving via ways?

Thanks,

Colin