logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restrictions - via ways

From Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl on Sat Mar 3 10:26:05 GMT 2018

Hi,

I just read that the iD editor now includes support for via ways in turn
restrictions. Making them so accessible means that in time we are going
to see more and more of these constructions. If I am not mistaken mkgmap
can only handle a via point as a node in a turn restriction, because
that's the way Garmin works. Is there any way we can maintain the
functionality of mkgmap by allowing turn restrictions involving via
ways?

Thanks,

Colin