logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Relation type=area

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Feb 28 15:55:38 GMT 2018

Hi Enrico,

there is no code in mkgmap or splitter to support this special kind of relation, so I think the answer is no.
It is also not widely used, so I see no need to implement this.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von demon.box <e.rossini73 at alice.it>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2018 15:45:59
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Relation type=area

Hi, excuse me, I mapped some large steps-area with this proposed scheme

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relations/Proposed/Area

like a relation with type=area and this is an example

but with mkgmap I can not render it in any way.... What can I do?

There is a way to render it like a simple polygon?

Thanks very much.

--enrico