logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in Road Merging - actually doubling roads.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Feb 27 22:17:05 GMT 2018

Oh sorry, I'm stupid. I did not realise that I need to copy in the optional
lib files also to the running instance of mkgmap.jar. Really should have
noticed that based on the error message.

well anyhow - here is the debug data and the orig.osm.pbf compiled with the
patched mkgmap version: https://openmtbmap.org/map_with_debug.zip

Felix

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck