logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bug in Road Merging - actually doubling roads.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Feb 23 18:08:45 GMT 2018

I think merging is fine - maybe just add restrictions to the adjoining ways
if preset. And it really should not happen that ways are merged past a
junction - I now think this happens in some more places. Because it's not
the first time I notice that a routing turns 180° to return to the junction
to actually turn.
And maybe could there be a filter that there are never more than 5 routable
ways from continue command? From 6 onwards it crashes devices. Maybe even
from 5 onwards. 1 routable original and 3 routable overlays are definitely
fine. (Basecamp/Mapsource don't care - it only crashes GPS devices).

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich