logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bug into the style file: default\inc\compat_lines

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Thu Feb 22 00:44:12 GMT 2018

I found the line and made the fix Steve described. But, while doing that I
learned that none of my style files calls compat_lines. Nor is it called
from any of the files in the standard style set that came with mkgmap 3994.

Can you explain where it should be used and why?

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 4:37 AM, Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk>
wrote:

> On 21/02/18 20:40, Ataro wrote:
>
>> the default style file:? default\inc\compat_lines
>> have a bug into the line 124:? { setaccess=no;
>>
>> have to be changed as follows: { setaccess no;
>>

> That is true, thanks.  I've fixed this now.
>

> Best wishes
> Steve

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska