logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch for crash in MapSource

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Sun Feb 11 13:10:42 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

I used the aligning to 360 in splitter as you suggested and
x-dem-dist=3312,6624,13248,26496,52992 and it seems to work for me in
both directions. I also tryed longer routes with about 1500 km, but of
cause with some intermediate points.

Henning

Btw: I guess that I can remove the x- in front of the dem-options, am I
right?