logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r590,wrong handling of relations

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Tue Feb 6 11:50:08 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd, i found out, that splitter r590 can not proper handle the relation
2.691.138. I can reproduce the problem. It makes no different, if I splitt
the canary-islands-latest.osm.pbf with the default-option or with my own
splitt.list. If I move the tileborder by changing the nord-south border,
also the problem is moved. See picture at
http://img2ms.de/OSM/ErrorInSplitter-r590.jpg. At the tile-boundary splitter
creates only for the rightsite tile the polygon for  tag
boundary=protected_area , respektive leisure=nature_reserve. In the
leftsite-tile this tags are missing.
maybee you can have a look at that ?

regards thomas