logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Remove option dem-polygon ?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 2 08:02:59 GMT 2018

Hi all,

just found a bug in mkgmap which seems to cause this problem :-)
Trying to fix it now...

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Februar 2018 08:25
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] Remove option dem-polygon ?

Hi all,

I did not get much feedback on this thread [1], maybe because I wrote -dem-profile instead of dem-polygon in the subject?

It seems that MapSource simply cannot handle routes on maps created with that option. Basecamp is more robust but also shows
problems as I stated in the first post.

Does anybody use this option for a routable map and is able to produce height profiles for routes crossing tile borders in Mapsource?
If yes there may be hope...

Gerd

[1] http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2018q1/027970.html