logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bug in r-4025

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 24 08:57:51 GMT 2018

Hi Minko,

Hard to say without detailed information about the used dem options.
Errors in the dem encoder potentially cause buffer overflows/underruns in Garmin software.
Maybe you can post the options used with r4025?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von lig fietser <ligfietser at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018 09:12
An: mkgmap-dev
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] bug in r-4025

Hi Gerd,
Users of my Openfietsmap Germany  reported a bug in my maps, one tile was missing. Normally something went wrong with splitting (tiles too big) but this one was compiled fine as img. However, it didn't render, only the overview map. I have compiled it with r-4025. When I compile it with r-4066 there is no issue, so it is probably solved but I just mention it. Are you aware of this bug?

The o5m file is here:
http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/mkgmap/

Screenshot here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=975247545973988&set=p.975247545973988&type=3&theater