logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM: performance with bicubic interpolation

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Tue Jan 23 13:09:17 GMT 2018

For srtm I found elevation accuracy of 6m in wikipedia, so my 10m was
not that unrealistic.

Btw. We are talking about interpolating from hgt-data position to
Garmin-data position, aren't we?

For filling voids, it would be a good idea to use some spline
interpolation as written here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuttle_Radar_Topography_Mission#Void-filled_SRTM_datasets

Henning
*