logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r586 still doesn't always align properly with --align-for-dem option

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Jan 19 16:06:42 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

my current opinion is, that aligning to HGT won't work. The way Garmin
sets coordinates in DEM suggests, that all DEM is aligned to coordinates
0;0. Since pixel distance for DEM can be set exactly as in HGT, the
farther form 0;0 the bigger misalignment. Then at some point could
appear a shift of DEM, like we have already observed for unaligned
versions. I estimate, that for dem-dists=9942 this could be above 80 degree.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej