logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] HGT - getElevation()

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Jan 15 22:33:03 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

I use SRTM3 v3, so map can be different, but I'm surprised by difference
in details. That's why I wanted to recompile map.

I can see shift in shading when aligning DEM, I told so in my first
post. But I rather don't notice that shading doesn't fit map features.
Probably this becomes visible, when comparing 2 versions.

Judging shadings can be a bit subjective. I have tried to verify actual
height displayed under cursor versus HGT data and this looked good.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej