logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] what do the 0x4a polygon in the mean?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 14 10:56:03 GMT 2018

Hi Andrzej,

ah, okay, so I looked at the DEM data created by GMapTool.
I already wondered where this came from ;-)
So forget those findings for Winter Activity Map.
Still, Adria map seems to use the same trick, just not so strange values.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018 11:49:24
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] what do the 0x4a polygon in the mean?

Hi Gerd,

do you have overview for Winter Activity Map? I have never seen Winter
map for PC, only gmapsupp.img.  Maybe it is an overview created by
GMapTool, check copyright in TRE.

I have included procedure for creating empty DEM in GMapTool, which is
using different distances. Actually it used to create too big area of
DEM, I have just released correction. You shouldn't use it as reference.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej