logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] what do the 0x4a polygon in the mean?

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jan 12 18:52:28 GMT 2018

Hi experts,

today I played with a map that has non-rectangular shape.
I tried this:
Use the dem-poly option to cut also the 0x4b polygon for each tile,
use these 0x4b polygons also in the overview map and also for 0x4a in the
overview map. I expected that this would create nicer maps
but found no effect in MapSource. I tried this with the sample from Andrzej.
The DEM data in the Winterkarte does not show the steps
which are produced by mkgmap at polygon boundary.
What am I doing wrong?