logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] The 0x4b background polygon in the overview map

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Fri Jan 12 11:35:04 GMT 2018

Hi Gerd,

I think this would be best and additionally I would suggest to make the
polygon defined by user (as suggested in DEM-poly and precomp-sea
thread). As default I would limit overview map to the map tiles. Maybe
then we should name the parameter --overview-map-polygon=filename

I'm not sure, if the actual rectangle should be maximizing the polygon
and the map tile area minimizing it or if Garmin doesn't care at all
about it. If no external sea-data is given I would keep map tile area as
background polygon. Otherwise it will look strange.

Henning