logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r4044: changes in doc and help

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jan 11 13:39:38 GMT 2018

Hi all,

the discussion about show-profiles got a bit confused, so I've now committed my current knowledge.
Please review http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/diff.php?repname=mkgmap&path=%2Fbranches%2Fdem-tdb%2Fresources%2Fhelp%2Fen%2Foptions&rev=4044&peg=4044

BTW:
I found no problem with a map without DEM and without contour lines created with show-profiles=1. The button "Show profile..." is disabled in MapSource and Basecamp says
"The current map does not contain any elevation data on the selected route(s)"
Don't know if the false flag costs time when Mapsource/Basecamp try to find data that doesn't exist.