logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM-file generation from geo-tiff sources ?

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Fri Jan 5 10:37:18 GMT 2018

Hi Frank,
just my opinion:

I would keep this separated from mkgmap. I mean, you need once convert
the data and that's it and the tools all exist. So I think it's more
useful to create a documentation about how to convert the
copernicus-files into hgt.

Btw. Are these files so much better compared to the viewfinder-hgt files?

Henning