logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap r4022 ready

From Henning Scholland osm at hscholland.de on Thu Dec 28 11:04:31 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd,

I don't see an issue for Switzerland map, having a complete
DEM-rectangle. But on maps with sea it looks strange. Eg. for my Chinese
map it would be fine, showing DEM of Mongolia, Northern India etc., but
it looks strange to have a rectangular cut sea and then showing DEM of
Korean peninsula or Japan without rough sea area around. As it's
indicating to me, there is something broken/missing. So I think having
additional sea data in overview map it would look less strange.

But maybe others think different and of course this additional data
increases file size...and of course it's only working, if you use
external sea data, as there is no data in the data-tiles.

Henning