logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r4015 in dem-tdb branch implements --x-overview-dem-dist

From Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com on Sat Dec 23 05:21:36 GMT 2017

Getting better each time! Great!
A suggestion once you will be working with splitter is for the dem to be
cut using a poly file as well.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com