logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Please test new dem options in r4013 in the dem-tfb branch

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 22 11:27:06 GMT 2017

Hi all,

with r4013 I've added support to write DEM file into the overview map if option --x-dem is given.
For now, it uses a hard coded value 88368 for the points distance, please suggest an option name if needed.

I think DEM support works now quite well in mkgmap.
So, thanks again to Frank Stinner for his work on the DEM format and his program BuildDEMFile which made this possible.

Next step is to add docu for the options and maybe cleanup the code.
So, if you miss an option or have suggestions for better defaults, please let me know.