logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r4006: 1st alpha version to write DEM data

From Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com on Wed Dec 20 18:04:53 GMT 2017

Thanks Gerd for this.

This might be "sometimes mapsource displays parts of the map and relief
looks wrong. Unless i'm wrong.
Tried to send it to GPSMAP 62s, seems aok except on mapsource/basecamp

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2vu5i9eahdo3df/dem-4008.jpg?dl=0

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com