logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bug?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Dec 13 14:00:56 GMT 2017

Hi Minko,

I can reproduce the result but the problem doesn't seem to be mkgmap.
The img file contains the label FULL-HEIGHT_TURNSTILE (as expected).
I assume that Garmin further interprets the label, maybe because it is
expected to contain a house number.
Note that height might match a regex for eight (8).

Gerd

ligfietser wrote