logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] BuildDEMFile: system out of memory

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Sat Dec 9 18:28:52 GMT 2017

Hi Minko

Very strange, when I add DEM to your gmapi files the DEM doesn't show at
all, even though the files exist.

I noticed that your maxnodes are quite low, ie mine are set at 160,000
and with this setting  builddemfile creates the desired dem effect using
the canary islands pbf

Using your files I noticed  builddemfile creating lots of dem
files,containing mere  dummyvalues.

I tend to avoid  such files.

Just a thought : perhaps experiment with higher maxnodes?

Nick