logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DEM File Format and mkgmap

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Dec 5 13:27:15 GMT 2017

Hi Nick,

yes, that one was special because it contained 4 byte offsets. DemDisplay r507 supports only up to 3 bytes. Fixed soon.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von osm at pinns <osm at pinns.co.uk>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2017 13:33:16
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] DEM File Format and mkgmap

Gert

I think I may have a dem that causes a problem

http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/364/12345684.zip

C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\mkgmap-r3997>java -cp display.jar;mkgmap.jar test.display
.DemDisplay 12345684.DEM  1>log12345684.txt
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: did not read all avalaibl
e bytes
        at test.display.DemDisplay$DemTile.decodeBitStreamData(DemDisplay.java:4
98)
        at test.display.DemDisplay$DemSection.decodeBitstreams(DemDisplay.java:8
02)
        at test.display.DemDisplay.readFileHeader(DemDisplay.java:859)
        at test.display.DemDisplay.print(DemDisplay.java:816)
        at test.display.CommonDisplay.display(CommonDisplay.java:171)
        at test.display.CommonDisplay.display(CommonDisplay.java:196)
        at test.display.DemDisplay.main(DemDisplay.java:875)

It is part of OSM Greece

Nick