logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] gmtool and TDB

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Fri Dec 1 08:56:24 GMT 2017

Hi Frank,

I get an error message "unbekanntes Argument: 10010000.tdb"

with

gmtool -i "g:\mkgmap\Openfietsmap\versions\test\Openfietsmap (BNL).gmap\Product1\10010000.tdb" -i . --withsubdirs --mapsource=new.tdb;noov;notyp;nomdx;nomdr;noinst --hasdem=1 -o g:\mkgmap\Openfietsmap\versions\test\

What must be filled in after the second -i argument, you put a dot "." there, what does it mean?

And what is the purpose of parameter -o? Is that the folder where you want to write the output to?

I'm sorry if my questions sound stupid but I don't get it.

________________________________
Van: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> namens Frank Stinner <frank.stinner at leipzig.de>
Verzonden: dinsdag 28 november 2017 07:07:35
Aan: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Onderwerp: [mkgmap-dev] gmtool and TDB

Hi all,

i have gmtool a little bit extended in the hope of simpler creation of TDB's.

The main point is, that we have to register a old TDB as input file BEFORE all other files. Then take gmtool all possible properties from the old file and remove or complete the old subfilelist. If we only have additional DEM's can we do:

gmtool -i old.tdb -i . --mapsource=new.tdb;noov;notyp;nomdx;nomdr;noinst --hasdem=1 -o .

This should be enough for a map with IMG's. If we have a gmap-style map, we need the subfiles in the subdirectorys and we can do:

gmtool -i old.tdb -i . --withsubdirs --mapsource=new.tdb;noov;notyp;nomdx;nomdr;noinst --hasdem=1 -o .

Hope it worked.

Frank