logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] too many restrictions

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Nov 30 13:30:04 GMT 2017

Hi Frank,

I see. And yes, it seems that mkgmap handles tags with empty values. I was sure that they are filtered while reading the OSM input.
So let's wait for an answer from Steve. I think the img format seems to support more than 32kb for restrictions in one RouteCenter.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Frank Stinner <frank.stinner at leipzig.de>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. November 2017 14:06:24
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] too many restrictions

Hi Gerd,

my test-style was only a strong simplified style.

> The lines file you posted ignores all lies with line_minorstreet=*
If you are interesting for the original style: http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/360/style.zip
In inc\lines_... are a lot of roads, path and so on.

> ... ways with empty tag values, e.g. way 148796438 has line_path3=""
That means a way with type "line_path3" and without a name. The rule for mkgmap is defined in inc\inc\lines_smallway and mkgmap should take "type 0x11406 level 2".

Frank