logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] element type definition as variable

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Nov 26 07:29:50 GMT 2017

Hi Enrico,

I guess it depends on how you create the labels. I think the best way to find out what happens is to use echotags,
e.g.
if you have
highway=* & ref=* {name ...}
change it to
highway=* & ref=* {echotags "before"; name ...; echotags "after"}
where "name ..." stands for the action that you use to set mkgmap:label:1 .. mkgmap:label:4.
Use this with a small osm input file and check the output of mkgmap.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von demon.box <e.rossini73 at alice.it>
Gesendet: Samstag, 25. November 2017 19:18:59
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] element type definition as variable

ok, thanks very much Gerd!

excuse me but I have another question for you... ;-)

with my style I display before the name tag of the road and then (with the
"continue" command) I display the name of the relation on the the same
highway but why I have 2 different result in MapSource?

<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/t339261/1.jpg>

<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/t339261/2.jpg>

I mean why in the image n. 1 the first line is the name of the relation and
the second line is the name of the highway but in the image n. 2 the first
line is the name of the highway and the second is the name of the relation?

what can I make to have always the name of the highway for first line and
the name of the relation in the second line?

THANKS.

--enrico