logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] element type definition as variable

From demon.box e.rossini73 at alice.it on Sat Nov 25 18:18:59 GMT 2017

ok, thanks very much Gerd!

excuse me but I have another question for you... ;-)

with my style I display before the name tag of the road and then (with the
"continue" command) I display the name of the relation on the the same
highway but why I have 2 different result in MapSource?

<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/t339261/1.jpg>

<http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/t339261/2.jpg>

I mean why in the image n. 1 the first line is the name of the relation and
the second line is the name of the highway but in the image n. 2 the first
line is the name of the highway and the second is the name of the relation?

what can I make to have always the name of the highway for first line and
the name of the relation in the second line?

THANKS.

--enrico