logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a new DEM-File Option

From osm@pinns osm at pinns.co.uk on Sat Nov 4 09:21:38 GMT 2017

Hi Frank

OK, I understand. I even experimented with your 'unknown bytes' at 0x1b
and 0x25 but filling these with data didn't seem to visually make a
difference.

I was hoping they contained the colour of the shading, which is always
set to black !

One more thing :

How useful are the  --width and --height options , do they tweak the
dlon or dlat values?

Nick