logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Sep 19 10:23:25 BST 2017

Hi Felix,

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote
> Well I would like it to apply to non routable lines too - if continue
> with_actions is used - basically just treat routable and non routable
> lines
> the same (the initial check should only look at routable lines though I
> guess).

OK, I think I can change the code so that it stores the information whether
or not a road
is connected (or "semi-connected") once for each OSM way that is at least
added once as a road.
In a further step mkgmap would check each line for the existence of the
mkgmap:set_unconnected_type tag and check if the corresponding OSM way is
connected or not.