logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Sep 17 17:14:46 BST 2017

I've seen a couple - but yes - according to taginfo it's really little,
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/service=driveway
(most are highway=service, then residential and others are really really
little).

do you think you can change the behavior that b) will also work? If not I'm
just going to rewrite my rules for highway=service - and drop the idea to
get rid of track,residential, footway and path with service=driveway tag
(and hope this does not change in future).
All other things that are specified in {} brackets also work like b) -
that's why I thought it should work that way too.

Another possibility would be if it could be added to the finalize section
instead. So have in finalize section
( highway=service | highway=track | highway=path | highway=footway |
highway=residential ) & service=driveway  {set
mkgmap:set_semi_connected_type=none; set mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=none}
which would then overrule rules given higher up.
(I did not try if this will work already - but I guess not).

On 17 September 2017 at 17:33, nwillink <osm at pinns.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Gerd
>
> In the UK , frequently public footpaths are linked to someone's driveway -
> have to say it's often quite 'daunting' to walk up someone's drive in order
> to continue along a public footpath.

> Nick
>

> --
> Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Mkgmap-Development-f5324443.html