logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recent Garmin Firmware "cannot authenticate maps" when they are unicode

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Sep 17 11:13:36 BST 2017

ups - I meant to state only the following: "Note that neither very old
devices (introduced up to around ~2011) - nor newer devices (introduced
~late 2015 or newer) can show unicode maps."

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich