logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Sep 5 09:56:23 BST 2017

I will properly test it in around 14 days - I cannot access my computer to
compile mkgmap right now. I will try to give it a quick test in the coming
days - thanks.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich