logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:set_unconnected_type differentiate between connected on both sides or on one side only

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Sep 2 14:41:50 BST 2017

Would it be possible to have the mkgmap:set_unconnected_type=...
differentiate between conncected on both sides for lines and only connected
on one side?

For example I would like to delete all service=driveway shorther than 100m
length if they are connected only on one side to another routable line - if
they are in between I would like to keep them. (in some countries - e.g.
Switzerland and France) often highway=service&service=driveway leads not
only to a house but also connects e.g. to a highway=track or highway=path.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich