[mkgmap-dev] Recent Garmin Firmware "cannot authenticate maps" when they are unicodeFrom franco_bez franco.bez at web.de on Fri Aug 25 21:18:28 BST 2017
Hi all, maybe it's already a know bug. I just stumbled over this one: On a new Oregon750 I got the Error "cannot authenticate maps", while on the old Oregon550 the maps worked like always. I found out that changing the option "unicode" to "latin1" in my style did the trick, the resulting maps work on both devices. Over here in Germany I have no problem with latin1, but I suspect that in Russia or in the middle east or far east countries this will be a real problem. I attached the Error Screenshots. Ciao, Franco <http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/n5901399/IMG_20170818_063414%7E01.jpg> <http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/file/n5901399/IMG_20170818_063911%7E01.jpg> -- View this message in context: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Recent-Garmin-Firmware-cannot-authenticate-maps-when-they-are-unicode-tp5901399.html Sent from the Mkgmap Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
- Previous message: [mkgmap-dev] splitter crash
- Next message: [mkgmap-dev] Recent Garmin Firmware "cannot authenticate maps" when they are unicode
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
More information about the mkgmap-dev mailing list