logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter crash

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Aug 25 06:19:12 BST 2017

Hi Mike,

I wonder if splitter should stop in this case or if we should just print a warning and ignore the node.
We probably have similar code in the other parsers.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. August 2017 01:06:00
An: 'Development list for mkgmap'
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] splitter crash

I had an osm file that had an empty value for lat and long at one node and
it crashed splitter as below:

Exception in thread "producer for DensityMapCollector"
java.lang.AssertionError
at
uk.me.parabola.splitter.parser.O5mMapParser.readNode(O5mMapParser.java:248)
at
uk.me.parabola.splitter.parser.O5mMapParser.readFile(O5mMapParser.java:183)
at uk.me.parabola.splitter.parser.O5mMapParser.parse(O5mMapParser.java:141)
at uk.me.parabola.splitter.OSMFileHandler.process(OSMFileHandler.java:85)
at uk.me.parabola.splitter.OSMFileHandler$1.run(OSMFileHandler.java:148)

I think the attached patch should fix the problem (I can't test it because I
haven't got a full development environment of splitter, but it just replaces
the asserts with throws).

Can you please test and commit if you are happy with it?

Thanks,
Mike