logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Data / routing issue - Vancouver, BC ferries

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Aug 21 08:27:11 BST 2017

Hi Samuel,

I really think that someone has to fix the OSM data in this case. The next JOSM release will complain about
the existing data, see also
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/15097

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Samuel Longiaru <longiaru at shaw.ca>
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. August 2017 21:21:57
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Data / routing issue - Vancouver, BC ferries

OK... just tried going from Victoria back to Kamloops and you're
correct, it yields a crazy route of 1875 km going way up to the northern
tip of the island, then back down, then down into the US and
southeastern Washington, then back, then finally off towards Kamloops
... not taking the Swartz Bay - Tsawwassen ferry at all.

Grrr... Some progress however!  As long as you never want to get home.

Sam