logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:fast_road

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Aug 17 18:24:57 BST 2017

Hi Alexandre,

see http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Commit-r3979-routing-patch-by-Andrzej-Popowski-slightly-modified-tp5900321.html

I did not document the tag because it is not evaluated in the java code.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Alexandre Loss <alexandre.loss at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. August 2017 19:09:17
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:fast_road

Hi Gerd,

Sorry If I missed the discussion about the tag "mkgmap: fast_road", but I did not see anything about this in the manual and neither searching the net.

I became aware of this tag by downloading the mkgmap 3993 and analyzing the changes in the standard "line" and "relation" files.

What is the pratical result/behavior of this tag in the routing?

Thanks.

Alexandre Loss