logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3976: ShapeSplitFix by Ticker Berkin

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jul 31 07:41:19 BST 2017

Hi Uli,

this is not related to the changes in r3976. I am pretty sure that you'll see the same messages when you
compile the data with the older release. Please check the data at the given location, I think someone has
accidently moved
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4126268585

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von UliBaer <ulibaer at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Juli 2017 23:39:05
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Commit r3976: ShapeSplitFix by Ticker Berkin

With the latest build (3976) i get the following issues when compiling a map:

SCHWERWIEGEND (StyledConverter): 66923093.o5m: Found multiple points with
equal coords as CoordPOI at http://www.openstreetmap.org/?
mlat=48.103906&mlon=11.425810&zoom=17
SCHWERWIEGEND (StyledConverter): 66923093.o5m: Found multiple points with
equal coords as CoordPOI at http://www.openstreetmap.org/?
mlat=48.103906&mlon=11.425810&zoom=17

This did not occur with the previous build.

Best regards, Uli