logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] style file reader error

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Thu Jul 27 17:53:28 BST 2017

Hi, I seem to have found a bug in the style file reader - it does not appear
to work correctly if the first term is a not equals term. For example, with
the following two rules only the latter one correctly triggers:

highway!=bus_stop & name~'(?i)ferry terminal' {echotags 'Trigger 1'}
name~'(?i)ferry terminal' & highway!=bus_stop {echotags 'Trigger 2'}

returning as an example
PolygonPOINode generated from 100221082 [amenity=parking,
mkgmap:admin_level7=Pembroke Dock, mkgmap:area2poi=true, name=Ferry
Terminal] Trigger 2

I think it is failing to match when there is no highway tag at all.
If you start with highway!=* as your first term in a rule, the style reader
throws it out as not valid with "Cannot start rule with tag!=*" and I think
this may be related.

Regards,
Mike