logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange long distance routes on Nüvi

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Thu Jul 27 12:08:53 BST 2017

Hi,

I think TMC is supported only by NT maps. There should be TMC ID
somewhere in img and there is additional file with extension *.trf in
mapset, similarly like global index. It would need a lot of revers
engineering to find how it all works. And there is not much TMC data in
OSM. Probably only in Germany.

I have done some work in my own styles to improve long distance routing.
This include recognizing international roads and increase of road class
for junctions. I will try to prepare a patch for default style.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej