logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Find Address - No cities

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jul 27 07:42:26 BST 2017

Ticker Berkin wrote
> With a particular split of 'british-isles', one map from the split
> causes the list of cities in the Find>Address function to be empty.

Maybe you have the same problem here which I described for road
name search when road names contain special characters. In your case
this would mean special characters in the citiy names.
I suggest to add debug code in
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr5.writeSectData(ImgFileWriter writer)
to print all city names which are written to the global index.