logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange code in mkgmap?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Jul 15 19:40:39 BST 2017

The ShapeSplitter code looks like my mistake - I suspect it should be
testing the lowPoint and highPoint, but need to think about this more
carefully before committing myself.

HousenumberGenerator not mine but - yes, looks like those 2 lines
should be removed

ShapeMergeFilter isn't mine, but looks OK. For efficiency it first
tests if the names are the same object, then null/string ordering,
finally a string comparison.

Ticker