logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Strange code in mkgmap?

From UliBaer ulibaer at gmail.com on Sat Jul 15 18:49:07 BST 2017

Hi there,

examining the code of mkgmap i found some strange lines.

In /mkgmap/src/uk/me/parabola/util/ShapeSplitter.java Line 330:
This is redundant?

In
/mkgmap/src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/osmstyle/housenumber/HousenumberGenerator.java
Line 1537+1538:
This was already tested 6 lines above, so this cannot occur - Dead code?

In /mkgmap/src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/filters/ShapeMergeFilter.java Line 554:
This is a String comparison, shouldn't *n1.equals(n2)* be used instead?

Just some thoughts of mine browsing the code - your opinions?