logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Data / routing issue - Vancouver, BC ferries

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jun 14 17:30:40 BST 2017

Hi,
I do not yet believe that the service roads are causing this. I saw +1000<tel:+1000>km detours when reverting a much shorter route. I cannot test it during the next weeks
Ciao Gerd

---- Samuel Longiaru schrieb ----

Hi Andrzej,

I like the simplicity of the tag idea, but implementation I'm sure would
be rather spotty.  Adding the logic to mkgmap would make more sense I
think as it would be immediately and universally applicable.  As you
say, there may be even more cases beyond the ferry setting where such
logic could be applied, and if not accommodated by mkgmap, would need to
be re-tagged in OSM.