logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Data / routing issue - Vancouver, BC ferries

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Jun 13 11:04:47 BST 2017

Quick thought - this caught me out with ferries - have you requested
"No Toll Roads" in routing. In openStreetMap, some ferry routes
explicitly say toll=yes/no and some don't bother saying anything, and I
think the default style then doesn't mark it as toll - but I think it
would be better if it did.

Ticker