logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Incompatibility after recent changes?

From Hadmut Danisch hadmut at danisch.de on Tue Jun 6 20:12:14 BST 2017

On Tue, Jun 06, 2017 at 06:47:27AM +0000, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> did not yet try to reproduce the problem. You may try this option:
> --poi-excl-index=0x6400-0x661f

Doesn't help.

> Did you try older version of mkgmap with the same input file?

I've tried an r3625 from 2015 (which was definitely working with my
device), but did not work either.

Since I had the observation, that it worked with an older
openstreetmap file from Berlin, but not with a recent one, it seems as
if in the osm files something has changed.

regards
Hadmut