logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with visibility object in Garmin img

From d.kwapisz d.kwapisz at onet.eu on Thu Jun 1 20:31:36 BST 2017

OK, when I good understand there are 2 groups of options.

First - there are option which must be repeat before each option input-file even if the are the same (each mapname option resets option (and styles)  to defaults)
Second - there are options which can (or must) be use only one time. (only question: as first or last options?)

Darek